Old Photo-Shiney brass Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Shiney brass Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 07:52 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 10:51 pm:

Well that's the long and short of it. :-)
Come to think about it, my granddad was quite tall and my grandma was short...
Do I see a one piece spindle in the pixels?
Interesting pic Herb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Long Western Australia on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 11:36 pm:

1910 in my view?
Looks like a Bill Haley impersonator.. Rock around the clock
Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 12:30 am:

I'm thinking '11; the front support arm for the top doesn't look like it goes all the way down, and the sidelamps look like JB 85's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 08:35 am:

He's NOT that tall; he's standing on the running board & holding on to the steering wheel.

Great Photo. Kind of creepy hair dos though. Remember, this was before they had Aqua Net hair spray. That stuff could have held the Empire State Building together without bolts and rivets. So, what did the women use to keep their hair in place? Maybe that would explain the looks on their faces?

Enjoy,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 09:30 am:

The lamp bracket appears to be the blued steel instead of brass.

Ken in Texas

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration