MTFCA Article

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: MTFCA Article
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 08:13 am:

In the April 2018 Hemmings Classic Car there is a great article about the MTFCA and MTFCI. To quote,"The Fraternity of the Model T Ford is as strong and beneficial as ever." Give it a read, it made me proud to be a member of both clubs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 09:42 am:

As am I .......

At this point in my Life - I am proud & grateful of ANY club that will have me ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 01:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

My April issue has not arrived yet but I look forward to seeing that article.
HCC has enough features that interest me that it has been worth subscribing to. Even some members of this forum have appeared there.
Thanks for the above photo of "Julius Henry". He has amused me for many years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

Good article, and the (non-model "T") cover car is

"TOOT SWEET!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

my parents car (21 roadster) and my Chenango camper with our collie dog is one of the pictures. it was taken at the 100th year calibration in Richmond! such a wonderful memory! 11 model Ts drove to Richmond from upstate NY and back. a great trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 01:11 am:

Any way to read it online? Not a subscriber to Hemmings Classic Car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

From the article:

"Expert advice from anywhere on the planet is available via the forum maintained by the MTFCA on its website."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 09:49 pm:

Yeah, the cover looks pretty cool!

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 11:45 pm:

They have a digital edition. $14.00 a year. been thinking about trying it out.

https://www.hemmings.com/subscribe/digital

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Conwill on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 09:03 am:

A big thanks to Susan Yaeger for her assistance. She's a great ambassador for the hobby.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration