OT- STUDEBAKER PARTS AUCTION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT- STUDEBAKER PARTS AUCTION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

Studebaker collectors...I happened to see an up coming auction for a Studebaker parts and repair shop with a large inventory of new old stock parts. The ad states that the same family has owned this shop since 1937 to the present day. They show many parts still in wrappers as well as advertising and equipment.

I saw it on AUCTIONZIP.COM
Saturday February 24, 2018 at 10:00 am in Cambridge Springs PA.
M&W Auction Co. (AY002114)

I HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH THIS SALE I thought someone may collect Studebakers and need parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

Here is the link

https://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3039576.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 03:33 pm:

Thanks Denny and Chris. What a treat to see those photos of time standing still.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 11:02 am:

Any "report" from anyone who attended this auction?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 04:25 pm:

I was unable to attend because I had unexpected visitors over the weekend. I hope someone will report on the auction as it had a lot of great garage stuff.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration