Broken Bendix

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Broken Bendix
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

While doing some maintenance work, I noticed the bendix is cracked. I don't think this is where they normally crack is it? Is there a way to order just the threaded part or do I have to order the whole assembly? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 11:43 am:

No, you just can't order that piece - they're an "assembly" - I have a bunch of useable originals if you need one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 09:48 am:

Thank You for the offer Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 10:17 am:

Doug
A curiosity question, are running on a 6 volt battery?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 05:03 am:

Yes. It has had a 6 volt since 1989 but before that I don't know. 6 Volt headlight bulbs and 12 volt taillight bulb when I got it

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration