OT Question for STL club?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT Question for STL club?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 07:40 am:

When is your club planning another field day at the transportation museum to show your cars? I would like to go. Thanks Wes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 09:24 am:

Wes, I just looked at the Museum of Transportation website and saw "2018 Car Show schedule coming soon." I also emailed our club president about your forum post (although suspect he would see it himself).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:02 am:

Easter Sunday is the next car show. It will be at the Muny in Forest Park. That is the biggest car show in St. Louis. The upper lot is antiques and the lower lot is hot rods. If the weather holds there will be a thousand cars there.

I think the next Transport museum show is Father's day but I am not sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:11 am:

Keep an eye out on the Museum of Transport website calendar, the club usually has a strong presence at their "Brass & Nickel" shows.

http://transportmuseumassociation.org/event-calendar/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David O'Malley on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:22 am:

The MOT usually has THE VINTAGE FORD SHOW
in early April. Check above link for date.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 12:00 pm:

Also, not a car show as such, but the Muny is having a open house May 20th showing some of their props. They asked us to bring our 25 touring to display since we were in a show in 2012.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

Additional note. Just heard from Steven Williams, our club president, who is having some computer problems. He asked me to post this:

Easter Sunday April 1 is the annual Concours d'Elegance at the upper Muny parking lot in Forest Park. Our club will have approximately 10 cars there. In addition, our Rapid Assembly team will perform, time unknown at this point. Also, many of our members will be at the Museum of Transportation's Vintage Ford Show on Sunday, April 8. Check their web site for times, but I believe it starts at 10 am, In addition, our Rapid Assembly Team will perform there also. In the Fall is the Museum's Brass and Nickel Show, which is always a wonderful experience

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration