FYI KRW Tool site WATCH OUT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FYI KRW Tool site WATCH OUT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

I was on the KRW Tool site and my computer was attacked. Watch out if you go there. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Bayley on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 09:27 pm:

Dan,

How did you know - did something come up on your computer? I go there often so will let Tim know.

Cheers Simon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Yes: Was looking at the forum there and screen went crazy and telling me to call a # or computer would shut down lock out. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration