OT - is anyone going to Piquette in the near future?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - is anyone going to Piquette in the near future?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 08:50 am:

If anyone is going soon, would you please take a few pics of the Larry Porter (RIP) collection Model K? I'm looking for pics showing the lesser striping on the springs, wheels and body panels.
Thanks, Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs Dearborn, MI on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

Rob,
See if any of the photos here will help
http://www.piqsigns.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

Rob,

I will be there on Friday. Primarily interested in underbody / chassis striping and on axles and springs?

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

Thanks Peter. They help.....

Thomas, if you have a chance, would you also take a few pics of the coilbox too. If someone offers, I'd like to see the magneto too. Not sure, but I think it's the original Holley magneto yet.
Thank you guys,
Rob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration