Model Ts in Ireland ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model Ts in Ireland ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:18 am:

I would like to correspond with anyone in Ireland that owns a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 10:41 am:

Not to sure any of the lads come here.

Try

www.irishmodeltclub.ie And maybe go from there?

You any chance descended from Patrick Coffey who came over in 1870 and settled in Brooklyn for a while before heading to coal country?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 10:44 am:

Hello Mr. Coffey. If you send me an email I can provide a list of MTFCA members in Ireland for you. Please send your request to: susan@mtfca.com
Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Cuddy on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

Good afternoon all.

I received a message on our website and have replied to the effect that we have well over one hundred members in Ireland and if I learn where his family originated I will be pleased to point him in the right direction.

Readers may be interested to learn that there are at least 250 Ts, cars and commercials, ranging from 1909 to 1927 in good working order in Ireland. Some of these include the vehicles that were made in Cork from 1922 to 31st December 1927, where the very last T rolled off the production line.

Club logo

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration