Any T enthusiast in my area?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Any T enthusiast in my area?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Looking to see if any T owners/tinkers in my area or surrounding areas (Middlebury, Elkhart)I live in Goshen IN
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 02:03 pm:

Mike I am south of LaGrange just off SR 9.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

Have you checked out the MTFCA chapter listings?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

I am in Columbia City. PM me and perhaps we can get together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

Mike ... Dan Conder (former MTFCA president) and a group from the Kokomo area are forming a new chapter and are recruiting Model Ters from central into northern Indiana. They have even built a garage specifically to work on their Ts.

Even though it might be a little far from Goshen, I would email Dan and find out when and where they are meeting. dconder@hughes.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 04:43 pm:

Jerry I have looked, seem to be a little far. Susan, thanks for the info I sent Dan an email. Would be interesting to see where they would be meeting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

Mike -- I recommend that you jump at the opportunity to get into a club with Dan and his cronies. You'll learn a lot from them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration