Ford books best quick reference.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Ford books best quick reference.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 11:51 am:

Which is the best quick reference?

Looking over the two, which would you use for information referenced on the Model T, they both say the same basic information on dating of a T, but one is more detailed than the other. Which would you go to for quick information for your vehicle?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 11:52 am:

#2 by far, IMO. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

Depends on what information you're after. For mechanical procedures, you want the Ford Service Manual. For history, correct parts, etc., Mark is right. The second you show is very extensive. There is a version on disk that is even better because it includes a lot of material that isn't in the paper version. I call it the best $50 you can spend on your Model T.

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG80.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 07:53 pm:

The first one is a fun get your feet wet book, but No 2 by far. I like my printed copy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration