1912 ford times

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1912 ford times
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

I was surfing the net and found this site babel.hathitrust.org they have copied to the net all the ford times from 1912 to 1915 I don't recall any talking about this before. Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

Colin,

Some of the earlier ones (1908ish) were available on Google Books. But I did not know that they had added the 1912-1915 issues. Thank you for posting the link.

Note I only had time to scan 2 of them and they both had "Digitized by Googel." But in addition to being a good read -- they also have some good photos.

Again thank you for posting the link.

Just enter "Ford Times" in the search and it brings up several -- but not all the issues between 1911 - 1915.

If someone know how to have all the issues show up -- please let us know. Also is there an easy way to down load them? I can do one page at a time but that is a little slow....

Also, that same search turned up a copy of the Ford Industries for 1927.

Again, thank you for the link.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Cool! Thanks. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:45 am:

Hap, a quick way to download an image is to click on it, hold down the mouse, and drag it to your desktop.

I had to reduce it for this website, of course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

hap if 3 or 4 guys do one year and then trade files it will be done in one day I have done from oct 11 to dec 12 I can send you the file Cheers colin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration