FJ - I just want to say thank you for kind words - thoughts - gestures .... ;)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - I just want to say thank you for kind words - thoughts - gestures .... ;)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

I have met some of you over the years.

This is my Home on the old interweb.

Last week when I was looking for possible storage - I talked with a forum member driving thru a blizzard in Montana - making his way back to Great Falls after driving to see his new grandchild - he was offering to help out.

Then my friend I met thru the forum - KD - sent me a message about a guy he knew in Las Vegas who might have room.

Another member offered storage in Henderson.

Today I had a nice conversation with a member from Tennessee - who kindly thanked me & wanted to remind me there are other members who are glad I am able to help out.

Thank You .....

For the kindness & generosity you have shown me over the years - for words of encouragement and kind gestures extended my way - for the genuine friendships I have made.

These are greatly appreciated by me .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn-Colorado on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

The mug says it all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 11:16 pm:

I have not had the pleasure of meeting you and bet you have passed thru Reding, California several times when you are the west coast, and maybe someday we might meet. As the many tweets that have been on the Forum you seem like and "OLE" friend. he r3ecord that if you ever came thru Redding again I will include my Cell # here 530 949-1475, and should you come thru during regular hours, and not at midnight of=r 3 am we might meet somewhere for br lu or dinner. I might add I was in the Midwest and looked up Steve Jelf and ahd a good visit with him in 2012, and he is lpretty good "ole Boy".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 08:57 am:

Thanks FJ.. like Mark said above...the mug says it all. We could all use that! Have a GREAT day!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration