OT: Need spare parts for Toyota Celica 1981

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT: Need spare parts for Toyota Celica 1981
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Velling, Germany on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 07:28 am:

Hello, i am searching for the fuel pump of a TOYOTA CELICA (TA4C) from 1981.

110 HP

Has someone a contact to a dealer or so? Here in Europe the pump is not available.

Maybe a pump from another car will fit???

Thanks Michael

Pump

Number

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 08:35 am:

Micheal, I own an auto repair garage. My Napa Pro-Link parts lookup shows it available in two choices. I'll gladly send you one, if this is the correct style.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 08:36 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 08:37 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:32 am:

Also listed as available on rockauto.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 11:48 am:

Be careful here guys, in the U.S. they used the 22R engine but world wide there were eight different engines for an 81 Celia.
I would put an electric fuel pump in the right front fender well to get the car back on the road for now. I have had to do that after installing an engine with no opening on the head for the mechanical pump.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration