Old Shorpy Photo. TT and barrels.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Shorpy Photo. TT and barrels.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 01:03 am:

http://www.shorpy.com/node/23072

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 05:56 am:

Dane,
I like the windshield!

I always liked those large galvanized tubs, now I see what the are designed to fit over!

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 07:53 am:

Looks like a re-purposed Tourabout seat and a Wards Supreme battery. Nothing but first class.

I bet that was a cold ride to town in the winter!

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 09:59 am:

Thanks, Dane. That is a great picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 10:41 am:

Hey Mack! There's your windshield mount you've been wondering about!!! :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 03:11 pm:

It always amazes me how fast these cars aged back then. The truck in that picture has to be under twenty years old but looks like something you'd expect to find in a barn today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

Are there any cues to the year of this TT ? I'm prolly wrong, but I think the ND plate might be 1937 ?

Aged ? More like used rough, but still working. I like this picture. Dog looks like one of mine, kitty looks pretty happy. Probably got something in the one barrel for the hogs ? Depression, but we're gettin' by. Who's depressed ? Good dog, a model T, life is good !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 06:51 pm:

when i was a kid that was the bath tub. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 06:55 pm:

Looks fairly barron. Right over the front left wheels looks to be a church in the distance.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration