1923 Bub Body Sport Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1923 Bub Body Sport Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Musante on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

I know there have been posts about this car before but I figured id post some pictures of mine. 1923 Model T Bub Body Sport Coupe.

Patrick Musante
Pats Restoration Services LLC
Patsrestoration.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 12:55 pm:

How cool is that. Looks like a great movie car. Beautiful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 02:44 pm:

Patrick, very nice. I have seen several period ads for that style car, while I was researching my speedster body. Its a very unique body. Thanks for posting the pics .....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

If there are any other Bub-bodied Model T's out there, I would love to know about them. My dream is to have a Bub in my Model T collection. They were produced about 10 miles from my home in Slinger, Wisconsin. When I was young and a 4-H member, the former Bub factory building on the Washington County Highway department grounds was used as the main exhibit building for our annual county fair. The building was demolished about 5 years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Musante on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 09:44 am:

I'd also love to know if there are any other Bub-Bodied Model Ts known to exist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:05 am:

Very cool looking aftermarket body !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:50 am:

Is this the one that was at Hershey some time back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 09:19 pm:

Here is an old photo that was posted a couple years ago.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration