OT: Repo 1905 Olds wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT: Repo 1905 Olds wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 06:49 pm:

Trying to help out a fellow enthusiast who is looking for wheels the same as or similar to the wheels shown in the picture. Thanking you in advance for any leads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

Hello Jay:
Stutzman wheel can make these wheels with the tires from scratch where the client provides the hubs, and standard hardware...fellow plates, rivets, hub bolts, and the desired diameter of the finished wheel.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

Hello Jay:
1912 REO wheels by Stutzman.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 01:50 am:

If it helps, I have a new Reo front hub and know where there is a 2nd one that would be available if you friend is so inclined.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 06:00 am:

I ordered mine from Woodlyn Coach. Excellent quality, hand made to order. Steel hubs, bearings, races and stub axles all available at excellent prices. All spoke sizes, tire sizes etc. Call Ivan Burkholder. I used these on my 1897 Oldsmobile Trap Replica build. Top Quality. Gary https://www.yellowpages.com/millersburg-oh/mip/woodlyn-coach-co-6928172

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration