Doctor's coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Doctor's coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 07:17 pm:

For those that doubt the existence of the doctor's coupe, I submit this for your consideration. It's a Buick, something a doctor could well afford. So maybe there are no model T doctor's coupes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

I had to compress the pic so much that you may not be able to make out the MD medallion to the left of the license plate. Posting pics here is such a headache that it is the reason why the Facebook model T community is surpassing this forum as the foremost resource for hobbyists looking to share with others. It is now my first choice for networking with the old car community.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 07:35 pm:

Gosh, Erik, thanks for slumming with us. We're honored by your presence.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

A review of the term Doctors Coupe indicated that 1922/1925 had entered into the automobile world Packard, Buick, chev. By the late 1930 coupes became associated with business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

I didn't say the Buick is mine, although I do have one. My first love in old cars is the model T, so I guess I am always welcomed with those in what they think are the slums. We slummers have more fun anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

I hope it was not damaged beyond repair in the roll-over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

Tommy, are you seeing the pic upside down? Since I have using my iPhone I thought that was no longer a problem like I had with my iPad. Is everyone else seeing the coupe inverted?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 11:24 pm:

Yes;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 11:35 pm:

Yes, posting pictures on FB is easier, and I follow the Model T pages there, but for information from guys who know their stuff I come here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 12:44 am:

I see it right side up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 01:08 am:

If you want Ad Nauseam "likes" to prop you up, then by all means get all your info on Facebook. If you want real life experience and technical info, this is by far the best place to be...Not even close.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:20 am:

No reason a doctors coupe can't have one of.. hang on.. fakebook can take a leap off a cliff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 06:17 am:

What's facebook?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani Califon, NJ on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 07:35 am:

I hate Facebook, this website is the complete extent of my social media participation

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 09:50 am:

How can Facebook take the lead when so many of us refuse to go there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 10:07 am:

1900 Doctor's Coupe:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration