Ocean to Ocean 2024

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Ocean to Ocean 2024
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 11:08 pm:

Rumor has it that there will be a tour in 2024. LA to Maine? Any confirmation on this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 12:49 am:

If I get started now I may be able to get my car ready for that one. Iíll still be young enough....87.
Ya, that will be something to work for. And save for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 10:53 am:

Heck, I'm just a kid. I'll be only 83. I hope I'll have a car ready by then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

Come on Steve you have 3 or 4 cars and one of them should be ready. How about the one we went to town for lunch when I was there in 2012. It ran like a scare rabbit. Put a top on it and you are ready to go big time. You would have to come to California to start the trip. I can store your towing vehicles . But if you are in Maine are you going to drive back to pick them up???
Good traveling Steve. I remember you were putting a timing gear in the car when I was there in 2012. The next year after I was there I had byp0pass surgery and have not been out of town since!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 01:53 pm:

I do hope Katie Fleming will be shooting more Katie Across the Nation videos. -When I saw her coverage of the event during the summer of 2009, I knew I had to go out and buy a Model T. -Twelve months later, I had one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 07:32 pm:

I would love to do that tour some day. But 2024, is a couple years to early. I hope to retire in 2026.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

Anyone know who is organizing this tour? I'd like more information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

There is a ocean to ocean rerun scheduled for June 2019 for the 110 anniversary of New York to Seattle race

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration