Nickel plater recommendation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Nickel plater recommendation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil C Bartlett, Shively CA on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 11:25 pm:

I need to have some bumpers and radiator shell replated and was wondering if there was any good platers in the Northern California area.

Thanks Neil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

Not NorCal, but in SoCal, Boyles and Snyder, 3443 John Street, Los Angeles. Since 1930.
Not cheap, but high quality work rarely is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil C Bartlett, Shively CA on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:35 am:

Thanks Mike, quality never is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:49 am:

I use Christensen Plating in Huntington Park. They do the old fashioned nickel. I only have to wipe it off a couple of times per year with a soft cotton cloth. Not Northern Cal.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration