OT Tillotson carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT Tillotson carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 07:11 am:

I'm in searching for an odd ball 1920's carb. Seems there's an abundance of knowledge on this site about carbs! Anyone have an extra laying around? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks for looking!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Anderson on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 09:26 am:

What does that fit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:25 am:

Unusual as it is a downdraft. What size throat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 08:10 pm:

F cletrac crawler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Peternell on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

I was told they were a terrible carb and
Quickly replaced. Hence the rarity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 12:12 am:

I've got one of those hangin up in the rafters. It's not in the best shape, but doesn't seem like it's any worse than what you've got there. Seems to me it had a reed type venturi in it, neat concept but can't imagine it works that well.

I picked it up because it was a downdraft with an early patent date. Was hoping to show up to the Santa Clara speedster run and fight the downdraft ban... But never put the potential piece of junk on the car. Couldn't bring myself to show up with a crappy runnin car just to prove a point ;)

Carb is yours if you want it. Send me a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration