Model T 1912 engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model T 1912 engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

Up for sale Model T 1912 engine. This looks to be unmolested with correct carburetor and exhaust manifold, Motor turns over. Comes complete with original grease and gunk. Serious buyers only..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

ALERT! Double posted, probable scam. Already being discussed on another thread.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/841035.html?1519595195

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:53 pm:

Louis, I'll take it. Let me know where to pick up the engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

Interesting...the user profile has been deleted from the system at the profiler's request. Rather suspicious, eh??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 08:17 pm:

The profile that you have requested no longer exists. The user who created this profile has been deleted from the system.

Chris I am sure did it. Someone must have sent him a note. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn-Colorado on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 09:14 pm:

Discouraging, how can we keep from getting scammed on our forum like this. Feels like we will need to check with everyone here each time we see something for sale to make sure it is not a scam.

Very glad that someone was paying attention here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 10:59 pm:

If I don't know the name here, I check their profile anyway. With ebay, I check to see what their feedback is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:47 pm:

As long as the photo is here: Is that the correct transmission inspection cover with the Ford script?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

This is an engine that I own and have listed on eBay. This is the second attempted scam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 11:42 pm:

Well Larry, as they say in Hollywood... " There is no bad publicity just publicity".

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration