Model T 1912 engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model T 1912 engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

Up for sale Model T 1912 engine. This looks to be unmolested with correct carburetor and exhaust manifold, Motor turns over. Comes complete with original grease and gunk. Serious buyers only..

Asking $4500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

Listing is a fraud

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

How do you know?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

Engine belongs to Larry Reed. Listed on eBay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:45 pm:

I thought I recognized that picture. Didn't remember from where exactly. But the way that timer wire is draped at an angle was too familiar. As I started to look, I was hoping for more pictures. I seem to recall that engine had an intake manifold of questionable correctness?

I found the listing, same photo (except on eBad it is right-side up, this ad shows on my computer sideways?), slightly different name and half a continent away location (Larry as I recall is in Califunny).

Check it out for yourselves:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-1912-ENGINE/322857374812?hash=item4b2bcc94 5c:g:vDsAAOSw3h1ZWP29&vxp=mtr

Thank you Tom R!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

Please send contact number and serial number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

OK cool but If we keep posting to this thread (therefore bumping it to the top) it's going to piss off the folks who have officially declared it against the rules to do so...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration