Model t delivery truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model t delivery truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Conner Bidinger on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:38 am:

Does anyone have pictures of their model t delivery truck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 08:11 am:

Good morning Conner, this is my 1917 Canopy Express Delivery, hope it helps.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 08:17 am:

and

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 08:23 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/gallery/models/truck.htm

https://www.modelt.org/photo-galleries.html

https://www.modelt.org/modern-photos.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Here's my Martin Parry Canopy Express

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:44 am:

My home built 21;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:47 am:

Mark, that pic would be even better if with a snowbird kit on that car! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:57 am:

Ya but it has chains! Taken a few years ago. I have added running board shields. Been too cold and damp to work much on the engine that I just got back from the babbitter. This should be fun work not freeze your fingers off! :-) Unless of course your out driving!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:12 pm:

Here's mine:
Body by Currier.
Graphics based on letterhead from my Grandfather's 1920's business
truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:15 pm:

Kiwi restored 'Delivery Car'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

Here is a photo of a Ford made delivery car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

How about an original one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Spokane, Washington on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:04 pm:

Home built body, salvaged parts from other restorations for the rest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 10:51 am:

My Gramps bought this new in Seattle - spring of 1924 !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration