Coupelet back Finally!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Coupelet back Finally!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 07:54 am:

Thought I posted this last night, guess I never hit the post button. New interior and top by Ernie Romero.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 08:53 am:

Phill,

THAT'S what I'm talking about! Looks GREAT. Congratulations on the new upholstery and my compliments to Mr. Romero. Wish I were closer. It would be a great comfort to know someone does such great upholstery work, when I need to get our centerdoor done.

Thanks for posting the photos. Great examples of how it should be done.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 09:18 am:

Agree.. wow..looks fantastic! Almost like a hardtop! Cute car. Friend of mine has one too, it's super. You gonna "do the rest" of the car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Philip -- Congrats on the new upholstery and top. Ernie is the best! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 09:32 am:

AWESOME! You have a jewel of a car there my friend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 11:47 am:

I have a mid year '17 coupelet, which is a totally new body style. From the research I've done, they only made them for a few months before they came out with the '18 models.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

Car will remain as seen in the second photo, just need to apply some linseed oil to keep the patina. I'm guessing late August before I finish all the minor items and get her street legal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Forgot to mention Ernie made the top fully functional, I had to put the top down to haul it back in my trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Ernie is one of if not, thee best leather upholster in the country ! Wish he was closer to Washington State !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

I wasn't in any rush for the upholstery work so I told Ernie to take his time and he did. Took him eighteen months to complete the job.

After he showed my wife and I the car and how to put the top done correctly. It was time to awake a sleeping "t" after eighteen months of slumber. Poured in two gallons of gas, pull and prime two revolutions, switch to bat and vroom - a free start to boot. Couldn't have been happier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 03:21 pm:

Gorgeous! Dave in Bellingham,WA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration