Old Photo-Marietta in the '20s

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Marietta in the '20s
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 09:56 am:

For those going to the swap meet in May...you can compare the "progress" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:01 am:

Tim, I have to correct you on this, the swap meet is this Saturday March 1st. Be there or be square. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:25 am:

James,

That's not exactly right either. From the hosts:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:33 am:

2018 Calendar shows March 3rd as a Saturday and March 1st as a Thursday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:38 am:

James,

Please up date your calendar from 2014! :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

Believe this is the spot, tracks, church steeple, some other building structures, corner of Front St. and Putnam St.
Marietta OH Front St

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

My bad,but Tim knows I'm a little off anyway. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:56 am:

My bad too Jim!! Ba ha ha...heck we're both wrong!! Funny thing is, when I hit "send" I thought to myself I might have been wrong but was too lazy to look into it! I knew if I was there'd be some one to set the record straight! Thanks guys! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration