Any hapin'n's in the Woodlands?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Any hapin'n's in the Woodlands?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

I guess my paint thread amounted to nothing and ended up at the bottom of the proverbial bit bucket. LOL!!

Well, maybe some one can help me with this one. I will be in The Woodlands of Texas the middle to the end of next month. Here goes, any T thing going on around that area at that time?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 04:00 pm:

John, there’s a real strong Model T Club in Houston but maybe only Ken, Jeff and Ignacio ever get on the Forum. Google ‘Space City T s’ and maybe they’ll have some activity listed on their site..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 04:23 pm:

Awesome! Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Monday, February 26, 2018 - 05:20 pm:

Hello John,

I live in The Woodlands so I guarantee you there will at least be Model T driving when you're there. Only two of us from The Space City T's live in the Woodlands, but there are others not too far away.

I get back from the Winter Tour on about March 11th, so give me a call then at nine three six 443 eight zero zero six.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 11:38 am:

Hi John,

Welcome to the area,I live west of Tomball off FM2920 recently joined Space City Ts looking for folks in Tomball area to kick tires and do short drives, lots of nice country roads around here, problem is getting to them without becoming a hood ornament for a KENTWORTH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Hoekstra - Katy TX on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 07:31 am:

John,

I sent you a PM concerning information about the Space City Ts meeting on March 14.

Stan Hoekstra

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration