OLD PHOTO - Home Based FORD Repair Shop Makes For A Short Commute To Work!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OLD PHOTO - Home Based FORD Repair Shop Makes For A Short Commute To Work!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 09:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 09:51 am:

Great pic, here's a zoom in on the car.

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 09:56 am:

Buick?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:28 am:

yep, about a 1920 Buick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:37 am:

That photo has been posted before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:45 am:

i hope it gets posted again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

Out west somewhere. The trees look like "Paper Palms" The bark peels off as if it was paper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

Looks like Eucalyptus to me.

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

Here is what we learned about Eucalyptus trees last time. I'm Happy to see this again.
Rich
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/812674.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:41 pm:

I have posted MANY thousands of Old Photos here and YES sometimes I do forget if I have already posted a particular photo previously.
On a positive note my socks match today, AND I haven't put the milk out and the Cat in the refrigerator......YET! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

I think they are Malaleuka trees. They look somewhat similar to Eucalyptus. They are not Palm trees.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Florida has Malaleuka trees, they are an invasive species. Their flowers smell like raw potatoes. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 09:39 am:

Looks like it may be taken out in the Simi Valley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Jay; when I see that photo I remember the words of my first mistake...er I mean wife. You won't set foot back in this house until you get clean! I built a shower in the garage.....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration