OT- car identification

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT- car identification
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Weaver on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

We have a couple photos of an old car and are trying to identify it. I was wondering if someone here could point in the right direction.

The photo is a car with the Mass. license 4640. Wee have no idea of the make model or year. Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks for your help.

Tom Weaver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:24 pm:

Posting a picture will help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

Photos need to be 250KB or less. If you cant resize send them to me and I will repost for you when I get home tonight. My EM is in my profile. Click on my name and will take to my profile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/108838.html?1254889016

Tom: Welcome to the forum. Posting photos can be a challenge. Above is a link to explain. I hope it helps :-)

ps: If you are successful, we'll probably figure out what you have fairly quickly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

1912 Henway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

What's a henway ? ; )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

Rich, :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

Actually, Tom, I am getting curious about this car. If you're not familiar with resizing it, you can email it to me at dlodge-at-nedcons-dot-com and I will post it to this thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

European 911 Porsche Rally car, hood lamp brackets and probably with a glass hood. racing front bumper cover, probably fiberglass also.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration