OT vintage locks and keys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT vintage locks and keys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

No door locks and keys on our '21 Touring but I have a '55 Studebaker truck that I have no door key for and a buddy has a '34 Plymouth coupe in the same shape. Can someone recommend a good vintage lock and key guy? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 12:16 am:

try modeltbuy@aol.com He is an old time well stocked locksmith near Seattle Wa. Reasonable rate and quick service.

No relationship just know the guy and his service

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 09:53 am:

Ray's Locks in Ocala, FL 352-629-0497 located on Silver Springs Blvd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 09:57 am:

Ray's Locks in Ocala, FL 352-629-0497 located on Silver Springs Blvd Rt 40

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 07:03 pm:

Tommy, did you get my PM about another possible key fella?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Brass Car Guy, you are one letter off in your e-mail address, that is modeltbug@aol.com Bug, not Buy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration