T's at Clearance Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: T's at Clearance Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 08:13 pm:

Aussie enthusiasts, or someone wanting a visit to Oz could find this up-coming auction of interest. There are no less that three Ford T's for sale, and quite probably lots of parts. The auction is for a vast collection gathered over many years.

https://www.burnsandco.com.au/auction_single/clearing-sale-orange-n-s-w/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 08:34 pm:

He who dies with the most toys wins, I think he won hands down. Makes me wish there was a way to bring some of that stuff here, I would love another Fordson tractor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 12:35 am:

Oh to have that "Australian Special" Hart-Parr 12-20/30/18-36 up here in Minnesota! Bnump, bnump, bnump, bnump... :-)
Very cool Dane! Thank you for making some of us drool profusely! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 02:54 am:

At an event in the UK I heard an Aussie bitching about Europeans hoovering up steam engines etc out of Oz. Near Oxford there is a guy who employs 6 people restoring the VW campers he ships in - I bought one from him. International shipping isn't that expensive nowadays.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 06:00 am:

Dane, Two of those T's in the auction list are recent imports from the USA. However, the original old TT truck is very Aussie and I would be happy to own it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn-Colorado on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 08:15 am:

Wish that were here in the states. Lots of hit n miss too. Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 08:49 am:

Clearance takes some nice photos too. ;o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 09:21 am:

Impressive collection of "stuff". Picture 99 is exactly what we drive here in Ecuador except in white :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

Wow! Like they say “.........is another man’s treasure”. I hope the heirs are made quite happy and at least 900 fellows acquire interesting projects. That amalgamation of antiques would take up 2-3 Chickashas...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

The problem of these sorts of sales are that they are in the middle of no where, a day and a half to get there and usually the things you wont are the last to sell.
Another sale on the 10th on a station (range) in South Australia, same thing, a million miles away, 2 T's a 1911 and a 27.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

Sorry should read Ranch.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration