Looking for 3D Cad model of the 1925 chassis

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Looking for 3D Cad model of the 1925 chassis
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Miller on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 08:01 am:

I know this might be a long shot, but I thought I would ask before making my own. Does anyone have a 3D Cad model of a 1925 chassis? If not the whole chassis maybe just the frame? I am planning to build Martin Parry reproduction for my T, but I still need to do the design work. It would be nice to have a frame to start with, but if not I can just measure mine. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 10:29 am:

Tim, Not 3D CAD, but a dimensioned top view of a Model T Frame. Go to Fun Projects. I believe the location of the six body bolts remained unchanged from 1908 to 1927.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Miller on Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 02:22 pm:

Thomas, thank you for the link. Definitely a good starting point.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration