TAIL LIGHT LOCATION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: TAIL LIGHT LOCATION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clifford F. Smith on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

iS THE TAIL LIGHT ON A 1926 ROADSTER PICKUP LOCATED ON THE LEFT RIGHT OR CENTER .i HAVE SEEN THEM IN ALL THREE LOCATIONS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

Cliff, On a TT Express bed or stake bed, it is my belief it is located on a bracket underneath the rear of the bed. On a roadster pickup, I think all were mounted on the usual stand on the left rear fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

Clifford, Terry is correct. The tail light goes at the rear.

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration