Carb ford model t 1912

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Carb ford model t 1912
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 06:51 am:

hi there ,,,looking to find a company to Recondition a Holley carb early 1912 thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 09:49 am:

Are you looking to send to the Continent/British Isles or US? If the US, Russ Potter. His ads are in the club magazines.
Potter's Piston Parlor
http://www.coildoctor.com/potters-piston-parlor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

Thanks Mark That's great ill send it to Russ thanks for your time . I'm from Co cork republic Ireland ,,,,, You might remember me .I was chatting to you some time back about a body for a 1912 touring , thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 07:05 pm:

Welcome! :-)Yes I remember, little foggy but I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 07:18 pm:

Andrew,
If you have a Holley H1, Stan Howe does a modification to the troublesome needle and seat which makes the carb entirely reliable. His work is renowned.
A
Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration