Chikasha spots available

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Chikasha spots available
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 03:03 pm:

I have 2 side by side spots available. FL 07 and FL 08. I have the stickers. If there is a Minnesota or Twin City person going who wants these spots free, let me KNOW ASAP. If no local person responds others can ask. No charge.
As you know, I am having by pass surgery 3/8

Dareldarel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 06:54 pm:

darel, email sent, thanks, clayton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

due to this generous gift from Darel, i too can offer one of these spaces as i really only need one. its prime real estate, in the main square between the bldgs can meet you there or? thanks and best wishes Darel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 09:27 pm:

Clayton -- We'll be neighbors. I'll be with John Steele at FM-1&2.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 08:33 am:

Prayers and best of luck to you on your surgery tomorrow, Darel. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:04 pm:

Clayton....if one of them is still available, I'd like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:18 am:

75 bucks, and you're in Don...just kidding, send me a pm and i'll get you a phone number so we can meet on site

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:42 am:

Awesome!

PM sent.

Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration