1911 torpedo column again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1911 torpedo column again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

I was in error. My column has round holes placed correctly. It. Was settin on a shelve along side several other early columns including a 1912 and a 1914 columns. I looked at the wrong lower end. We had a nice discussion over this. Sorry for the error. A local friend willl use my two spaces at Chickasha. I will decide after my recovery from by pass surgery this Thursday what
I will sell from my early items. They will keep.
Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 11:16 pm:

No worries Darel! And best wishes and a "Do what you are told" and "don't worry" for the surgery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:28 am:

Darel,

Thank you for the additional details – I’ve added those to the original posting at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/841838.html?1519838462 so others in the future will know that your 1911 torpedo column also had the round holes. Those round holes in the lower steering column base also agrees & supports the information that is currently published. If it had not agreed that would also be good to know.

We will continue to be praying for your operation on Thur and your speedy recovery. Be sure to follow the doctor’s advice/directions. I had a friend once that decided he knew better than the doctor. My friend decided to cut the cast off his leg because he felt it was ready to come off. That resulted in another cast and some additional time for the leg to heal.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration