Canal St, New Orleans 1917

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Canal St, New Orleans 1917
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

Canal St, New Orleans 1917

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 11:52 pm:

Is it my eyes or do the wheels look really far apart on that touring? A wide track?
So many details in these photos to ponder and study. 3 faux windows on the front facade or?
I dilly-dally in model RR'ing, I'm crap at it but look at those details on that block.
Spira & Pincus' building is so simple compared to the neighbors yet has MANY details including the shadow of the next pole to the left cast upon the building...
The model RR people would reproduce the building as a machine shop or some-such. Rod Stewart (yes HIM!) might model it!
Too many cool photos on this forum!
Thanks Vern!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration