Pja Pneumatic Tires 31x4 Straight side

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Pja Pneumatic Tires 31x4 Straight side
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derrick Pang on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 01:08 am:

Hey all, Selling these tires because I only have clincher rims. They are NOS never been used. Hopefully someone can make better use of them. Pm me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 08:58 am:

I think Donnie was looking for something like this for his speedster but I'm not positive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Derrick, how much for the tires. Im also looking for 30 x 3-1/2 inch clinchers for the speedster project. I did find one P.J.A. tire (or it found me :-)) that I can use for my speedster spare, But I may be able to find someone who needs these straight side tires to use on a car or display.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derrick Pang on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Hey Donnie, I just sent you a Pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 11:49 am:

Donnie,

Did you get my e-mail? I sometimes have computer issues (operator issues) and just wanted to know if it arrived so I know I did it properly.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

Denny, yes I received your e-mail/pm message, I also sent you a reply. I also contacted Derrick and we are in discussion as to the "fate" of the tires :-) :-) They are not the correct style for me to use on the speedster project. but they may be something that needs to come "home" to Arkansas and the museum at Petit Jean, or at least added to my collection. Thanks for the message about the tires ...

have fun and be safe, ....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration