Marietta Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Marietta Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:34 am:

Thanks to the Country Roads Model T and A Club for another good year in sponsoring this growing event. Lots of good stuff this year. A good crowd and many vendors. It was good to see the Jack Daron family there with lots of treasures from Jacks collection.
I was fun to see old friends and some new faces. And quite a few younger folks were in attendance and buying!
Next year should be better yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 08:14 am:

Anyone take any pictures that they can post? I've made it to the meet once but my schedule hasn't jived in order to get back again. I soon hope it will.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Love that swap meet ! Never seem to take any pictures though , too busy bs ing and looking at parts !! Already waiting for next year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

Great time! When I came home i realized I left brake rods and carb rods on a table while I was getting coffee! Of course I remembered when I was 3hrs back home! Daron family had great parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

Norm Bailey who organizes the meet was taking photos. I don't know if he will post them here or maybe on their website. I should but always forget to take some. Sure would have been a bunch of subject matter to take some this year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration