2018 Winter Tour, We are specators only?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 2018 Winter Tour, We are specators only?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Is there anywhere on line where I could get an itinerary for the tour where we could meet up with some of the cars. I am a MTFCA member that have been in Florida on vacation for several weeks and have no other reference materials other than the laptop. I do not find anything on the Tin Lizzie Club website. A PM would work fine for me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 12:02 pm:

Hi George, We're at the tour. The tour headquarters is at Mission Inn Resort and Inn in Howey-in-in-the-Hills, FL. The days tours from Monday through Thursday this week leave at 9 am and return late in the afternoon. Today there are 3 short tours beginning at around Noon. I'd suggest that you come to Mission Inn to see the cars, etc. Tonight is the opening banquet at 5:30, so everyone should be there then.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 07:43 pm:

Hello Keith, We met at the Flywheelers just before the Wednesday parade and spoke of the tour. I was looking for where I could catch up with some of the cars at the destinations. Did catch up with Jim Golden and Cathy Prouse at Jeremiah's restaurant in Mt. Dora. Thanks Jim for lunch! Drove back to the Mission Inn where we caught up with Val Soupios for a chat & spent a few more minutes with Jim & Cathy before returning back to Bowling Green where we are staying while we have been in Florida

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

Hi George, Yes, I remember talking with you at Flywheeler. In case you didn't get the daily destinations, they are as follows:
Monday, Umatilla and Mt. Dora. Photo op. at the Sensational Citrus.
Tuesday, Winter Garden & Ice Cream Social at 6pm
Wednesday, Plymouth & Sorrento with the Avian Center, Kelly Park & Oak Haven Farms & Winery.
Thursday, Clermont & Howey Mansion. Photo op. @ 3pm at the Howey Mansion.

I hope this helps and I'll look forward to possibly seeing you.

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration