Transport to Chichasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Transport to Chichasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 09:53 am:

I am looking for someone to transport a Model T engine from Bob's Antique Auto parts in Ill. to Chickasha such that I can pick it up there. If your route to Chickasha will pass near Bob's and can help me out I would sure appreciate. Of course I will help with expenses. Thanks.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 11:57 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 02:02 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 09:26 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jon Kaiser on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 09:00 am:

I can help you with that if you still need it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 10:13 am:

Hello Jon:
Thanks for the reply. I sent an email to you so that we can make contact by phone.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration