HORN QUESTION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: HORN QUESTION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 12:26 pm:

I guess if I want an answer I should put the question in the right place In Canada the horns i have found are Rubes and on the net most are in the States are Non Pariel Is this just a difference in suppliers between Canada and the US the horns look to be the same . Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

As far as the later (the so-called 3/4 twist) horns go, about 75% seem to be Rubes and about 20% Nonpariel. Standard, which appeared in 1914, makes up the last 5%. The early ones seem to be about 65% Rubes and 35% Nonpariel.

YOMD.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration