Screwdriver on ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Screwdriver on ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

Is this the real deal? For Model T tool kits?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-1920-RARE-Antique-Vintage-Ford-Model-T-T-1902-Tool -Kit-Screwdriver/292465940333?hash=item441854176d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

Hi Tom,

Yes, it looks correct from here. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

Cop the shipping charges!!!!!!
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

Length correct. Square shaft that shows at the back of the handle. Rivet in ferrule. Sure looks legit to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 11:15 pm:

And he price shows that he knows it!

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 12:20 am:

Yep, looks like the real thing. I'm still hoping to find one in an auction where nobody knows what it is. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:43 am:

I really lucked out on one of mine, and it's the one that was featured in my article on tools many years ago when Bruce was still with us. It has the original finish on the handle, and the best part was I found it in a pile of screwdrivers for $3 in an antique store.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:57 am:

It is a "deal" at the price he is asking. The last two to sell on e-bay were over $125 each. I got lucky and found one for $17. not in the best shape but the real thing and will look good in my tool kit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 04:00 pm:

would some one post a nice picture/photo of one. I know I have several similar and would like to check to see if they are the correct ones. I will check on them after my surgery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 04:45 pm:

Like Steve is hoping to do, that is how I found mine. I took my cousin and her husband to their first auction a few years ago while the were visiting her mother.
While I am explaining to her how an auction works (what to do, not do, what to look for, etc.) I start telling her that "box lots" can be your best friend because you never know what the auctioneer has thrown together in a lot blah, blah, blah.... No sooner were the words out of my mouth when I looked down and saw the screwdriver in a box lot.
For once something at an auction that I was interested in went early. They got to it after about 20 minute and I got the box for $2. I have a picture of it somewhere but can't find it. I was certainly happy to get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

There are two more out there as of now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

Steve your wish came true for me at the Columbus Flea Market here in N.J. a few years back. Spotted and bought the actual Ford screw driver for $2.00. Seller said "guys really like those wooden handled drivers".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 09:01 am:

I grabbed the one on ebay. Its the nicest I have ever seen on there. And I have been watching the past few years. I got one once off there for 50, and thought I did well. Average is 50 to 120 or so. I have never had a chance to see one in the wild, yet. But got this one to help complete my 13 runabout tool kit.

Now just need the correct hub wrench and the jack handle for the FORD logo jack.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration