Swap meet challange

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Swap meet challange
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

How many Swap Meets will you drive your T to.
sm
sm2
The person to drive to the most Meets wins waving the most fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Having the most FUN.
hf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 05, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

Maybe when the touring is ready. The runabout doesn't have enough space for hauling parts. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 01:27 am:

I always thought a fun challenge would be to walk in to a swap meet but try and find enough stuff to drive out in a speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 07:05 am:

Tim, Talk to Kirk Hill, he built a 1920~ roadster at Chickasha one year and then came back the next year with a trailer for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 01:42 pm:

Since I can't make Chickasha this year, might be fun for me to get her in shape for a run from LakeOzark to the Meet next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

Dean you'd have to give everyone else a big handicap... That creak crossing looks really fun!! Is that in Iowa?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

I hear Bill Harper is planning on driving to Bakersfield Swap in April from New Hampshire ....

( I figure if I start a rumor - he just might do it )

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration