OT strange weather

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT strange weather
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 02:43 pm:

Reports say the Midwest and north east are getting hammered.
Today is the best day of the year here suns out think I will mow the lawn.
if your in the bad areas stay safe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 03:16 pm:

Global Warming! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 03:24 pm:

Warming ? 10 above at daylight here ! Brrrrrr !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 03:50 pm:

The Robbins just showed up here and they say that a Robbin has to get snowed on three times before spring comes. So I guess that eight inches of heavy wet crap we got yesterday means we only have two crappy snow storms left before spring is here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 03:51 pm:

We've mowed twice already !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 03:51 pm:

The notion that Winter is bad is nothing more than propaganda. The change of seasons in New England is absolutely delightful and millions upon millions of people love it.

My son and I are headed to the Adirondacks this weekend for the annual SnoFest...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

Dean, robins will lie to you, but the kildeer don't ! So far, I ain't seen neither one !

Tim ? Who said it was bad ? Hard work and expensive, yes. Folks who travel some to find snow have a little higher appreciation for its beauty I find. It is beautiful here after the weekend snowfall. Probably put a couple of feet down in the far hills, and the view is stunning !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 05:41 pm:

I like to see snow in November. March,not so much. I have seen enough snow this year and am ready for green grass and trees. Then we can mow grass twice a week and weedeat fences? Ok snow aint so bad.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

We have a group of Canadian geese, you can have them back!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 07:55 pm:

I hate everything to do with winter! On the bright side, I am now hearing the red-winged blackbirds singing, so that's good. They are the true harbingers of spring, which climatologically speaking started March 1st. You'd just never know it around here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

Robins in southern Minnesota already? I did see a single swan cruise by high overhead yesterday so I guess it's time.
We didn't get spit yesterday but I'm thinking like Tim Rogers on this subject. :-)
I'm also a lover of winter if nothing more than the local world leaves me partly alone and it's warm at my part time work. :-)
Haven't needed to wake the motor grader for snow. I kinda wish mother Nature would force me on that issue.
I get such a natural high waking that clumsy old thing, making ready, getting it lined up to go and then flying along making that white stuff move for me! Like being in a play or a musical, the drawn out work of preparation and then the flying of performance!
All seasons here are so beautiful!
The heat (MN style); I can't take the heat and I fell down my steps today because of the ice. And my neglect.
My pride was hurt more than my backside. The ONE time a person doesn't take the steps like usual? Stuff happens. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration