Old photo, binder with a load of shingles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old photo, binder with a load of shingles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Vrana Kewaskum wi on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

The guy on the right is my great grandpa Paul Wolf, he worked at Farmers merchantile from '29 till '44 when he passed away, Farmers implement is still an IHC dealer. 80 years later I have my own shingle mill,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:32 pm:

Very cool!

Can't still be an IHC dealer though. IHC was divested in the 80s and CNH acquired the Agriculture division.

Thanks for posting...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Spyker on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

Have you ever thought to power the shingle mill by the truck. I bought a '25 TT cab setting on the worm gear rear from an apple orchard. The left rim had a 11 inch flat belt pulley bolted fast. It had powered their buzz saw.
Pushtruck 30 miles south of Hershey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:24 am:

black balloon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:32 am:

Tim, I was aware Case and IH merged - our local IH dealership changed hands about that time and the new sign proclaimed "Case-International". Not owning any red equipment I've been kinda oblivious of what they're peddling these days. There's a lineup of Massey tractors out front . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

Hi Billy, Very nice picture!!!

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration