Chickasha weather

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Chickasha weather
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 09:58 am:

It's still a little early, but weather looks good

Wed MAR 14 Mostly Sunny 6342
0% S 13 mph 49%

Thu MAR 15 Mostly Sunny/Wind 6850
10% S 22 mph 58%

Fri MAR 16 Partly Cloudy/Wind 7451
10% SSW 27 mph 60%

Sat MAR 17 AM Showers 7147
30% WSW 17 mph 49%

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:13 am:

South wind is a good omen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:57 am:

That all depends on who you're standing North of!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

A little thread drift.

Tom

What space(s) will you be in?
My Mom is from Valley. Dad from Elkhorn,
I worked at Valmont in 73.
I would like to stop by and introduce myself.
Our space is next to the MTFCA space in the North Bldg. East side.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:39 pm:

I'll be looking for one of these. Evidently they sold them in Chickasha.... :-)

See you all next week

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:04 am:

Rob, have you Googled the Ford dealer there? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 07:13 am:

Kirk, we are in the north building east side with a trailer full of ignition parts. Stop by and sit a spell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 09:26 am:

The closer we get, the better it looks. I hope this doesn't change much.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration