Pewter Model T Assembly Line Sculpture on CL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Pewter Model T Assembly Line Sculpture on CL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Emering on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

Thought this was an interesting piece, but way out of my price range.

https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/clt/d/pewter-collectible-the-model/650927891 7.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mosher on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

I have that same one. I bought it about 10 + years ago. I think I paid $350.00 for it. I know itís wasnít any where near $1500!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 03:24 pm:

One brought $ 2,820 at Christies auction a while back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

There are several for sale on Ebay right now with prices ranging from $600 to $980. A quick scan of the ones recently sold would lead me to believe the average selling price is closer to $500.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

The CL one is a first edition there is also a second one.

The second edition was cheaper in both price and quality from what I have seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

How do you tell a 1st from a 2nd?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:23 pm:

The second edition was made in 2008 for the 100th Anniversary it has a different label
assembly line

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:34 am:

I have one still boxed never opened still sealed from the factory, will sell for $450.00 plus freight. I believe its a 1st edition but have not looked at the label on the box for 10 years.

just sayin'

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 12:11 am:

Based on the date on the plate, I now know mine is a 1st edition as I purchased it back in the mid 1990's

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration