30X3 1/2 hub question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 30X3 1/2 hub question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

What is the OD of a hub for a 30X3 1/2 wheel where the spoke interfaces???
Thanks Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:01 am:

Donald,

If you mean the hub "nose", the one I have right in front of me measures 2.1875". If you mean the flange diameter, it's 6".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:21 am:

The same hub measurements apply for 30 x 3 and 30 x 3.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 12:03 pm:

and 21"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

OK, thanks,.....here is my problem. I got a bunch of stuff out of a estate most recently.
A box of spokes I got, measure 9 11/32 +-, hub nose to flat interface with fellow.
If I put those spokes in a Ford fellow which is 20 3/4 ID, I would need a hub nose dia. of 2.030.
If I put those spokes in a Hayes fellow which is 20 13/16 ID I would need a hub nose 2.128.
I have no idea what these spokes are for.
Spokes and fellows came from same place along with a bunch of other stuff, still sorting out.
Any help appreciated.
Don

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration