Runningboard rack - hoping for brand ID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Runningboard rack - hoping for brand ID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:47 am:

I know some of you are pretty dedicated to this type of thing so I thought i would ask. Can anyone identify the brand of this interesting collapsing rack? I am hopeful that one of you may have an advertisement for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

From the lack of comments I would say this is a little known item. I looked through several books and catalogs that show different racks but did not find one like this. It folds like some rear racks but has the clamps like the running board racks have.
It looked like you have stumped us all.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

Most of my life in the hobby, never seen one quite like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

I have one like it. No name on mine either. Don

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration