Lang's Chickasha Spaces

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Lang's Chickasha Spaces
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

Anyone know Lang's Chickasha spaces before Don or Ashley reply to this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

When I've picked up Langs orders before it was from John Regan and/or Ron Patterson in the west room of north building.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

NH 8-10
Inside West side of North building.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 07:49 am:

Chickasha Pre War Swap Meet spaces NH 8-10 are shared by Lang's Old Car Parts, John Regan and Ron Patterson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 08:38 am:

I'm looking for the screw on caps that are used on the 3 running board cans that Howell made years ago. I had one to rust out and lost the other. Have searched high and low for replacements.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

Jerry, the vendors still sell those cans, so Howell must still make them. Have you tried contacting Howell or driving over to Beaumont to their shop?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration